POLAGRIPARTS Arthur Królak
- Price - specified in the Polish zloty gross amount (taking into account the applicable taxes) due to the Seller as a transfer of ownership of the Goods to the Customer in accordance with the Purchase Agreement;
- Client - a natural person of full or limited legal capacity or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, properly represented by the appropriate natural person who accepts the Terms.
- Consumer - A client who is a natural person, including the Seller Service Agreement or the Purchase Agreement for purposes not directly related to its business
- Customer Account / Account - Customer space available in the platform allegro.pl accordance with the Agreement
the Service, allowing for use by the Client with extra features / services.
- Basket - a service made available to each client and each user store, which uses the Store, in particular by allowing him to easily purchase one or more goods, enter the discount codes that reduce prices on the terms specified in separate regulations, displays a summary of purchase prices of individual goods and including all goods (including if necessary. shipping costs) and for users who are logged remember Commodity added to the cart even after the browser session;
- Agreement on Provision of Services - this document setting out the rules of contract sales and the rules for the provision and use of services offered by the Seller through allegro.pl platform for customers. Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller. In terms of electronically supplied services these Rules is rules, as referred to in Article. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended. D.);
- Shop - platform sales of goods and services offered by the Seller on the basis of technologies allegro.pl service, led by the Seller, which is a team of interconnected websites
- Goods - the thing sold by the Seller through the Store to the Client for the payment of prices;
- Content / Content - text, graphic elements or multimedia (eg. Information about the Goods, photos Goods, promotional videos, descriptions, comments) in the composition in accordance with the Law on Copyright and Related Rights and the images of individuals that are published and distributed respectively by the Seller, Seller's contractors, customer or other person using the Store;
- Purchase Agreement - a contract of sale within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded with the use of remote communication and for the sale by the Seller to the Customer for payment of Goods Prices plus if necessary. Shipping costs;
- Order - form available at the Shop, specifying the goods it intends to buy the customer and the customer data necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement or Agreement on Provision of Digital Content;
These rules are based on the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer rights, the content of which is as follows:
2. GENERAL USE OF THE SHOP
1. Orders placed on public holidays are considered in the first working day following the day on which the order was placed.
2. The description and photos of items sold by us is subject to copyright and protected in accordance with the Act dated. 04.02.1994r. Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. No. 24 poz.93) and the protection of the Act dated. 08.06.1993r. the unfair competition (Dz. U. no. 47 pos. 211)
3. For each item purchased a receipt or an invoice
4. We do not accept returned items for downloading or sent without prior consultation.
5. The payment period is 7 days. In the meantime, you will receive an email notification reminding deposit payment on time. After the deadline to send Allegro return form the commission and the transaction is canceled and the object is exposed for sale again.
6. Acceptance of the Rules is voluntary, but necessary in order to make a purchase in the store.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer Service Office (CSO) provides customers with information on the activities conducted by the store, on weekdays from 8.00 am to 18.00 by calling 605 666 137 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee for Consumer for a call to the BOK indicated the number is equal to the fee for a regular phone call according to the tariff package service provider used by the consumer.
1. The exclusive rights to the content made available / placed in the Shop for Sale
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.